Take the next step on your journey
I offer all new clients a FREE, no-obligation introductory coaching session in person, online or on the phone. In this session we will get to know each other and scope out your future coaching/mentoring programme needs.
My guarantee to you
Using my years of knowledge and experience, I am committed to helping you get the answers to the questions you have and the challenges you face. Our first session will develop your confidence and move you forward in your coaching quest.
leadership and management challenges, change management, mergers, and integration issues
business development, team development, change.
Do you have a great idea and need help exploring it? business start-up, ideas exploration
career change, relationship support, goal setting, problem-solving, counselling
Mentoring for coaches
Are you a coach that needs a sounding board, someone to talk through your ideas with? I can help
My Approach To Coaching
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there something you would like to know? Please ask me a question.
What is Coaching?
Coaching is a partnership between an individual and their coach to improve/develop/change whatever challenges/issues are brought to the coaching programme.
- creates a genuine, creative climate to support the client.
- identifies direction for the client.
- opens up possibilities for the client.
- holds the client accountable for their actions.
The coach brings experience, tools, strategies to help accelerate progress for the client.
How Do I Know if Coaching Is Right for Me?
Our introductory session will give you a taste of the possibilities that a coaching programme will bring for you. Are you coachable? Are you open to being held to account for your actions and progress? Are you ready to change? Ready for any stuck position to move?
Don’t worry if you lack confidence. Just come freely to our no obligation, introductory meeting.
How long is a coaching programme?
That depends on the specifics of the coaching (mentoring/counselling) assignment. But most clients take an initial 5 sessions (75 minute each) over a 2 or 3 month period.
There is a great deal of flexibility and we decide together at our initial meeting.
Organisational Executive coaching/mentoring programmes tend to be monthly for 6-9 months.
Do you work with companies or teams?
I have worked with many companies over the past 26 years. This has included Management or Director development. I have enjoyed coaching/training over 60 nationalities and worked within UK, Europe, Middle East, Africa, South Asia and Pacific regions.
What qualifications do you have as a coach?
- Professional Diploma in Counselling (2 year course) (Plymouth)
- Certificate in Coaching (Results Life Coaching)
- Mastery in Coaching 7 month programme (Newfield Network)
- Master Practitioner, NLP (ITS) and Certified Trainer NLP (Stenhouse)
- Accredited Diploma in Coaching Supervision (Coaching Supervision Academy)
- BA (Open univ); Cert Education (Loughborough Physical Education)
- Chartered FCIPD; FRGS
- I am a founding member of the Association of Coaching (FMAC)
- Accredited Master Coach, European Coaching Institute
- Strengthscope practitioner; Myers Briggs etc.
Why should I work with you?
Please listen to the video clips above of some of my clients. Look at my LinkedIn profile. Talk to me and experience the value I can add to your world.