Hi, I’m David
An International Coach and Mentor
I have over 10,000 hours of 1:1 coaching/mentoring experience.
During my time coaching I have helped people with tricky personal situations and guided clients through what to do after redundancy.
I have also provided executive and business performance coaching internationally and in the UK.
I am able to hold my clients gracefully to account, to achieve their change and development.
David Leeper – My Story
I started my coaching business in 1996 and have listened and worked with thousands of individuals to achieve their personal goals or business dreams. As an educator I use information with wisdom. As a sportsman, I focus on fitness for purpose, performance and results. As an entrepreneur, I challenge for growth, resilience and success.
My strengths are Leadership, Strategic Direction, Enthusiasm, Optimism, Courage. What are your strengths? We will release these into your coaching challenge. My clients come to me for:
- Life coaching e.g. career change, relationship support, goal setting and problem solving.
- Executive coaching/mentoring e.g. leadership and management challenges, change management, mergers and integration issues.
- Business coaching/mentoring e.g. as a sounding board for business development, team development or change.
- Entrepreneurship activity e.g. business start up, ideas exploration.
“David is a magician! Call and experience for yourself.“
Why Work With Me?
If you need a sounding board and don’t have anyone you can talk to in confidence I can help you.
I have many years of experience helping guide professionals with a wide range of business and personal decisions and goals.
Don’t struggle through it on your own, contact me to get help!
Qualifications & Experience
I started my counselling and coaching career in 1980 and have mentored many people through great change in their lives.
- Professional Diploma in Counselling (2 year course) (Plymouth)
- Certificate in Coaching (Results Life Coaching)
- Mastery in Coaching 7 month programme (Newfield Network)
- Master Practitioner, NLP (ITS) and Certified Trainer NLP (Stenhouse)
- Accredited Diploma in Coaching Supervision (Coaching Supervision Academy)
- BA (Open univ); Cert Education (Loughborough Physical Education)
- Chartered FCIPD; FRGS
- I am a founding member of the Association of Coaching (FMAC)
- Accredited Master Coach, European Coaching Institute
- Strengthscope practitioner; Myers Briggs etc.
- Coaching and mentoring – 10,000 hours of 1:1 coaching and mentoring.
- Life Coaching – I have coached numerous personal and professional development challenges. E.g. health; relationships; employment etc.
- Sounding Board – To a number of ‘C’ level Executives on Strategic Thinking, Leadership, Acquisition etc.
- Consultancy – provided business analysis and design solutions to sustain organisational change.
- Conflict management – identified performance issues between departments and coached the created solutions.
- Leadership – designed and delivered Leadership Development programmes for 10 years for a client in Madrid.
- Leadership and Change Management – Delivered coaching and leadership interventions to 28 EMEA General Managers.
- Professional Development – Coaching support to a Managing Consultant of a large Logistics SME.
- Career Development – Following redundancy worked with a senior Investment Finance professional to secure a prestigious City role for a global North American exchange.
- Organisational Development – Advisor and coach to the new senior management following restructuring.
Forced career change
how to think creatively about your future